Wednesday 19 January 2011

Audience Feed Back

The Band:

Micah: "It all looks good and flows really well. The only two bits that I think lack a bit are the verse with the "hit a wall" line there's too much of just Sean's mouth, and at the beginning of the solo feel the shots from full band to full band make it seem abit jumpy whereas adding a singular member shots in between would make it follow better because at the moment you do that halfway through the solo however both of these points are minor because the whole video itself is brilliant."

ABR: " I think it looks amazing, like its really good the one thing I think would be good is to maybe have some shots of the guitar hero screens just so we can see that we were meant to be playing guitar hero. However this is only something minuscule because it doesn't ruin the music video by it not being there. I think it flows really nicely and I can see the message your trying to convey about the band. Nice use of close ups too :) so glad I could be apart of it.


Jonny: Awesome. I think the guitar hero rather than real instruments video was a good choice. I love micah doing his weird spasm at the 1:00 mark. I watched it like 4 times. I think that it needed a few more individual people shots as well because it occasionally lingers a bit long on the full band shots and so you can see flaws. I also love the pics of us at the end. Can you facebook them? they are good pic


Others:

Charlotte:  REALLY love close ups of sean's mouth, they look really good, and the slight to one-sidedness of the shot. the film is really well synced except for one point and the general theme i.e. the band messing about is well presented. at some points however the film seems a bit unprofessional i.e. more like home video than music video. the photos seem a bit abrupt and the solo section could've used more shots of just one person i.e. accentuating the solo. 
OTHERWISE, love it.


Miss Beere: The song goes very well with with the image and the story of the video. It was excellent. The photo montage was impressive, I really enjoyed watching it.

Mrs Moore: Mise-en scene/ natural verisimilitude/ organic feel of the performance. A few cuts need to be tightened-up shame about the lighting of of the band a bit flat but you may be able to improve that on Final Cut. 


No comments:

Post a Comment